|Applied Ceramic Labeling|
|Vitro offers products and services of the best quality, seeking to exceed customerīs expectations.|
|Applied Ceramic Labeling (Silkscreening) is a process where ceramic inks are screen printed directly onto the bottle.|
The bottles are then heated to fuse the ink directly to the bottle, creating a permanent decoration. ACL graphics can be up to 3 colors with potential for 360o graphics on the body and/or neck areas.
Benefits of ACL:
* Eliminates label scuffing issues
* Improves filling line speeds by eliminating labeler downtime & maintenance issues
* Eliminates label waste and obsolescence
* Creates a high graphic impact on the market shelf
* Provides raised letter effect for tactile feel improving package/consumer interaction.